View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 07:49 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
tornrealization
01-14-2019

I'm sorry NYMets. I'm glad you came right back. The worry that you'll be missing out without drinking at the upcoming social events does seem to be taking its toll. Please keep updating us on how you're doing.

I finished my paper. In other words, turned in something I don't like. I think that it's better than a zero. I have skipped out on papers and projects I don't like if I think I can still pull off passing. I wasn't like this with my Bachelor's. I really feel worn out. I really am glad it's over and 1 class left. Now I wait for the final grades . . .eek.

Calico we have the Wii Fit and never ever used it. It's collecting dust under our tv stand. Maybe I should get that guy out. My Mii is also pudgey haha! That sounds like you had a nice date. That's great that you enjoyed it sober too!

Ready - I did work for a yelling/abusive - co-worker (who thought he was my boss) for like 3 years. People at work noticing I'm edgy with the news and it really boils down to that I just absolutely can't stomach that ever again. I left that job without notice and I'm still upset thinking about it. So we met with your new immediate boss and he talked to us and how he wasn't given much notice about getting us and stuff. He's going to try and be our 'buffer' but he dropped the yeller's name and idocrancies issues a few times in the meeting that I know this will have problems. I'm fine if he is a good buffer. If not - I graduate in two months, have fixed my career path working 5 years in one place (after the immediate resignation of the last professional job due to said yeller) and figure -

I KNOW the signs now. Instead of being brainwashed that I can't do a better job -and I should be thankful for what I have (last abuser's manipulation) - I will see the flags and leave gracefully instead of emotional override.

In other words, this lady is updating her resume. It's good practice anyways.

8 weeks today! 57 days. Getting odd cravings - mostly habit related. My stress has my AV screaming but I remember my list - you will blackout. What does that help? Nothing. So I'm going to read my stop drinking book tonight and relax. I know at the 90-100 day mark there should be a brain change that helps with this.