Thread: Back again
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ElijahNoahColt
The Kid

Back again

Hey guys, I didn't post much when I was previously here but I decided to pop back and let you guys know what was going on.

On the 3rd of May it will have been 17 months since I last drank and I just wanted to pop back and thank everyone for how much you all helped me back in the early days.

Right now I rarely think about drinking and I can spend time with my friends in pubs and have a good night with my friends. I'm mostly dealing with the anxiety and social issues that came from drinking. 17 months down the line I've ditched the friends that were, what I believe, to either be bad or troubled people that facilitated my bad habits.

It took me a really long time to stop drinking and it took many attempts to get the first week or even the first few drink free days under my belt and I came here weekly either to read or post and I feel like it really helped me. So I'd like to offer my most sincere thanks just because I don't think I'd be where I am today without such a good support network that you guys provide here.

Best wishes to all of you
~ENC