View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:25 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  
tornrealization
01-14-2019

I use a fitbit too! I'm also trying to hit 10,000k steps a day and I work a desk job.

Today sucked. My boss was fired. Politically the position was eliminated. Then we got shoved into not just new boss, but new division. The rest of team stayed and just got new boss, a person they work with. So much dramas. People in our cubes, messing out phones, computers. We liked our boss. Things are worrisome. New boss might be ok, but His boss is a huge source of potential problems. He's wanted us for years, blames us for his staffs bad resolutions numbers. An angry, irate shouter man, who rather shout than learn.

I wanted to cry, throw up, just ugh. I wrote 1/3 of paper. Found a post teacher giving us till tomorrow. Gave bad marks for not being clear on deadlines. Hoping that I don't have to deal with him down the road in regards, but I kept evidence of the advised due dates. Garbage paper, just need 1/2 the points.

I wanted booze today. Last night I smelled it on hubby ans he was acting like drinking, I asked, he said no. I thought maybe I imagined it , but this morning, said, I still think u were drinking. I get looking for it when he leaves, find nothing. I get message at work, yes, he did, he hid it, he's sorry he lied. I'm like its fine.

In bed now. Glad I didn't drink. Got the easy way quit drinking book.

NyMets, in additional to practicing your exit plan, visualize not drinking, and getting up sober. Also think about just watching other people. After a few drinks, they stop. The ones who don't , watch how they act sound.

So the book tries to change from felling deprived to free from poison. I'm hardly in the book yet, but it is tue. Freedom from poison.

Time for bed.