Thread: I call BS
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
silentrun
voices ca**y

I call BS

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream I was drinking. Instead of freaking out like I usually do in my dream it was more like knock that off. Didn't think much of it. About a week ago someone was talking about something called fireball. It combines my two favorite things to drink whiskey+sweet cinnamon. I thought kind of sorry I never tried it. Today someone suggested drinking it with Rumchata. I should try just one to see how it tastes. If there had been one in front of my I probably would have drank it. Wait for it.....WHAT.THE.HELL.
There you have it. The mental progression to me thinking I could have one with a seemingly valid excuse.
I have never tried to moderate because honestly if I can't drink to pass out I have no interest in even starting. So the "just one" thing won't work on me...usually. I am perfectly comfortable and have no desire to drink anymore. In fact I want nothing to do with it. I have been through hell off and on dealing with my recovery these past 2 years. I appreciate I got off lucky and if I ever have to do this again it is going to be much harder.
Sneaky ass AV