Thread: Day4
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
MJane91

Originally Posted by drunk1 View Post
Hi, hope everyone is hanging in there and having a great day. I'm 4 days sober! Iv experienced every emotion possible the last cpl days. I called made an appt to talk w a counslers yesterday, met w her today! I was so scared going in there, what to say, what she would think. I got it all out & then some. I feel alot better, I think I feel positive for the first time. I will b following up w her weekly, and I also will be seeing a physiological, may or not include meds to help. Iv finally excepted my disease and I am getting help. I'm sure there will be struggles but I am ready because alcohol don't live here no more! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello my sweet ive been through the same feelings of emotions to the last couple days. Feeling abit lost and where to start. Its fab that you have decided to meet a councillor although it didn't work for me to well.

it does feel so good though when you finally vent things out and admit the truth, i found getting through it was the support of my mum and just venting when i need to do it is amazing. I had meds to help because i had to be hospitalized to detox but in on antidepressants and sleeping tablets which helps alot Hun. Its good when you finally accept the problem and face it straight on �� its time to look at the future and take it day by day. And be positive to no alcohol is in the past and its all about sobriety..well done sweet...