View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 09:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
JaneLane

Originally Posted by Madmartigan View Post
Thanks everyone. Its been helpful to talk on here even if it is only talking about 1 hour of sleep. This isn't the first time I've tried to quit and been going through bad withdraw. Honestly I've been in a state of "trying to quit" for years however this is the first time I've been on SR during it. Most of the initial violent withdraw symptoms are gone, vomiting, uncontrollable shaking, hearing things, severe abdominal pain, etc ... Looking back I probably should have gone to the hospital for detox. I was coming off a week long bender and the last 2 days of it probably drank a gallon of vodka and the just stopped. I will say one thing I experienced this time and still am is severe burning and bloodshot eyes ... Normally that would happen for like a day maybe two ... But its been 4 days and it seems like they are getting worse not better ... Lack of sleep maybe? Anyway ... Thanks for letting me rant
We can't give medical advice but if a pharmacist or doctor checks you out they'll be able to help I'm sure :-) my eyes are painful at the moment due to the curse of allergies!