Old 04-22-2015, 08:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi MJane91.... do you have a staffing service or Temp service that you could work with.. when I went thro cancer surgery and then Radiation therapy for a year.. I put my life on hold and then Jeannie called me one day. Adith Ann I have such a job for you babe.. I had been in Stocks and Bonds for 5 years.. went to a little neighborhood housing area as a temp sec.. and help set things straight and in order.. and clean up a ton of bad letters for the public.. it was great . . try looking in to that for a bit you can pick the assignment and the length. so you have controll.. and it will give a chance to see how the world works in all types of business. yep.. fought to keep this job went from 40hours with benefits to the 27.5 hours a week and my own health insurance.. the Staff has stated to my boss we miss her .. on the reg time but so glad that her smile is still here.. yep.. can do this for the next 5 years and then I am 70 time to stop and smell the flowers or drive my Hubby nuts. ahhahahaha hugs you will find the right path. promise. ardy