View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:12 AM
  # 455 (permalink)  
LBrain

ah yes MM - coyote (eatibus anythingus)

There must have been an update or something to alter the ip address. I can't mess with anything until she is finished with classes, can't risk messing it up with only a couple weeks left...

Your 'toon reminds me of the time "we" were flying to palm springs for NYE years ago. We got into vegas and was to connect on a hopper to PS. Flight canceled due to lack of interest. Me? I wanted to stay in hotel for the night. "GF" said, "No. Let's rent a car and drive to Palm Springs (Indian Wells). It will be nice to enjoy the scenery." ME said, "Apparently you've never seen the roadrunner cartoon. AND it's going to be dark."

So anyway, as I was driving south toward palm springs you see for 10's of miles headlights of the people from LA heading to LV for new year's eve. It was a line of cars for over 100 miles. Got into Indian Wells after midnite! Luggage never made it. Had to buy a suit for NYE dinner - wasn't buying a tux. Ah, the life of Brain. Book in the works.
btw, when FIL is big honcho of IW country club, first class service on the course. Wash your balls sir?

Did gym, had salad for breakfast.