View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MJane91

Emotional Rollercoaster...

Evening Guys

Do you ever feel like your on an emotional rollercoaster with fighting this addiction....?

I mean i have such a positive outlook on life since i accepted that im an alcoholic and i know i have the will power to beat it. But apart of me feels like i should always be upbeat and happy otherwise people will think some thing is wrong. In the morning i feel really happy like i can fight the world and then i find myself sitting there crying for no reason (for us girls abit like pms) LOL...

But then i thought hold on a minute were still humans we just have an addiction that we are fighting and until someone has experienced what we are experiencing they wouldn't no. We still have emotions but from my experience im learning to keep my emotions very steady and balanced so i don't get to happy or to sad otherwise i suffer with anxiety.

Does anyone else feel like one second there on top of the world and strong then the next thing your either angry or crying....?!? Its mental i mean i love a good rollercoaster but blimey lol