MesaMan

Ahem.

There once was an Olive who Wanked
When now on the Beach, never Tanked
Her Life is quite fine
Relaxed to the Spine
Now Sober, 'twas SR she thanked

Burma Shave

I've seen the scene in the Pic below play out in front of the Eiffel Tower. The Golden Gate Bridge. The North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Why should ~300 Million year-old Seabed Uplift not be the poifect place to hop off your Tour Bus outta Vegas and snap a Selfie? One Gal fully extended her 'Selfie Stick' to nail this Shot. Just getting the Rock Picture doesn't prove you were there. Taking your Picture in front of the Rock proves you were there. Hee hee...

Below, Folks rotated through the prime standing position on top of that lil Rock. One Guy, wearing the ubiquitous 'Gilligan's Island' Hat, just about got run over in the Pedestrian Crosswalk adjacent as he ran back to the departing Bus after getting his perfect Shot. There's a first time for everything, and I'm betting this wasn't it for him.

There surely is fun in Sobriety. Exhibit A: As this Bus pulled up later into a View Spot Parking Lot, I pulled in right behind it. I had to hit the 2 Door Pit Toilet about like the proverbial Race Horse. As these Women poured off this Bus of ~80 Persons doing their lil 'Edith Bunker Shuffle', I realized they were gonna line up and occupy the Can fo evah. SOOOOO, I booked it over to the Can to beat them to it by a Nose. I quickly emerged to a line of a dozen or so Folks. Wicked, I know, but good clean fun when Sober, eh?

My sincere admiration goes out to all the Weekend Warriors here who prevailed. If not, dust yourself off and hop back up on that Horse! Life gets to be more fun sooner. We promise...
-

-