View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 06:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
foryoumyson

I really can't believe it.

I did a little thinking today I've been living in my apartment with my family a little over a year and this weekend was the first weekend i was sober living here . I'm astonished to even think that really. But what a weekend it still went by just as fast back to work tomorrow but wow it was great no hang over no moping around I got so much done. And I heard some good news today my father who's a raging alcoholic hit his bottom and went to a rehab center today I'm not sure if my sobriety helped him but I talked with him a lot yesterday about it and today he went to rehab in a way I hope it did help the times that I did see my father sober he was one of the greatest guys I ever met which wasn't many . I really want to change my life around because growing up with an alcoholic as a child isn't pretty and I want to be there for my son. He's 2 years old I need to change now I remember all the broken promises and I never want to do that to my child . Everyone else who is struggling I hope you get the help you need and keep going with your sobriety it's not easy but day by day is all you can do.