Old 04-19-2015, 12:33 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Frixion
Journey of Sobriety

Originally Posted by MJane91 View Post
Hi guys, Ive never done this before but its time i admitted i really do have an alcohol problem and i know it needs to change while in still young enough. I change into a completely different person a person who i hate. I lie and manipulate just to get a ,'drink' and that's not me i know im strong and can beat it in doing loads of research on how to begin ive started a journal and bought loads of books. But the funny thing is not only am i suffering with this, well i say suffering i was the stupid one that got addicted i also had bulimia (but i have recently beat this and feel amazing and proud)which i got through being diagnosed with gastroparesis when i was 17 at first it was the gastroparesis then it led in to an eating disorder, i was young being thin was the in thing i suppose plus the anxiety of my food passing through drove me mad. So i suppose i drank at first to take away all these feelings but i couldn't just have one or two it would lead to complete binges or atleast two bottles of wine a night. I desperately want to change but i feel alone in this. Would be good to hear from someone, MJ x
Hey, I'm also 23 and an alcoholic. Being sober at our age has its own set of difficulties. If you want to chat sometime feel free to msg me.