Thread: last chance
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
MarathonMan

Day 15 today so made it a full two weeks. I've stopped breaking out into sweats now which is good as that was the last of my real physical symptoms. Still feel a bit foggy at times but don't really count that. Im currently craving sugar a lot but am totally abstaining as ive read to give into the sugar cravings prolongs the over all process. Instead im eating loads of veg....not much of a trade off but who cares. Im drinking a ton of water and have been running some. Just got in from 12 miles and havent felt so tired but content in a long time. The aching, tired satisfaction of hard running is one of my favourite feelings in the world.

In other news I went for breakfast with my wife yesterday morning to talk and see my son for an hour. We talked for a while and she said she had read that through private companies you can be tested for alcohol through a urine test. Shev said she'd be willing to come back if id agree to do one every week. To this I said no, not sure if I was right or wrong to do that but I dont want to live like that. I never hid my drinking from her which I told her, I also said I wanted her home but couldnt feel like a prisoner on probation in my own home. She said I couldnt be trusted so I suggested we go on Jeremy Kyle (was joking). The conversation went a bit cold then and we parted ways without talking much more. Maybe my humour was poorly timed.