View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 07:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
valeriemae0205

Is it really all in my head???

Hello my fellow addicted souls. I have read articles on this site several times in the past and it helps but I feel like I have finally come to the point where I have realized I am ready to truly give up my own sinful addictions. Yet I continue to find myself in situations that lead me to endulge. First I want to start by giving a quick history. I was addicted to meth for much of my late teens early 20's. I moved away and kicked that habit to the curb. That's when my relationship with alcohol began. Yes, I should have known better. My Dad is a recovering alcoholic of about 20 years now and I went to rehab But, I'm so darn stubborn that I want to learn myself. Well, I have!!! I can't drink either. After my 3rd encounter with the police I was done with the police and refuse to be in that situation again. It's been 3yrs since an incident like that accured. Well now I have found myself struggling with my addiction to Adderral. I got away from everything else but found this new friend could help me accomplish thing (that I used to do on my own with ease). I have chores and laundry (laundry is my enemy) I used to have no problem with these task then the stimulant came along and helped me out now I feel like I can't find the energy to get anything done at home even though I have no problem at work getting task done quickly. I feel like it's all in my head...Any suggestions???