View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 07:42 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Congrats on the sober biz trip Della! That's quite an accomplishment!

In for another sober weekend. Had an unfortunate experience yesterday, I was trying to fertilize a few of my beautiful plants and accidentally overdid it with the nitrogen plant mulch. Killed a bunch of 'em. I was so dang ticked off at myself, everything was looking so good! After digging up, re-potting, and tossing all the old dirt off the side of the roof, I went to my favorite plant nursery after work to re-stock. Came back and went to work. The whole project took me all day (lunch breaks, work breaks, and after work) but it's done. And I'm happy with things again, at least I'm part way there.

Been thinking about a zip-line (canopy tour) this weekend. The New York Times did a great travel feature on my town here in Guatemala last weekend and I saw a few activities that I haven't done yet. I think a bit of "yippeee!" time is in order.

In the meantime, I have a headache and I'm tired after a long day of diggin' in the dirt. Off to bed. Good to hear from you all, and have a wonderful Friday!