Old 04-16-2015, 07:10 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
TiredOfWaiting0

ArtFriend... that's my fear. i fear i might already know what works for me... and that is stimulants. i don't want to depend on stimulants because i'm afraid of abusing them. that's why i want to try AD's.

Yacine... Congrats on 9 days!!!!!!! I'm just having trouble in deciding whether AD's would become an addictive substance! LOL.

StrangeAngel... what were your side effects if you don't mind me asking?

I've been on Wellbutrin to quit smoking (and secretly because i was depressed but i didn't want that to go on my medical file... at the time). I've researched that anxiety is a side effect of stimulants, but i don't feel it when taking legal ones at the legal dose. If i take the right dose, it actually makes me confident and productive and less overwhelmed. it lets me sort out thoughts objectively instead of subjectively (aka, being more rational and less emotional when decision making). Perhaps thats the addict in me talking. I'm afraid it might be. That's why i want to try AD's. But, I have great fear instilled by the media.

Anna... thank you so much. i am honestly going to read that book. i hope it helps me with my CBT. i know i can conquer my "inner being" without dependance on anything. my goal is to live straight edge and develop wicked coping strategies.

So much easier said than done.

For those of you who have taken MAOI's, SSRI's SNRI's, and bupriorin... what were the differences and side effects for you?