Old 04-15-2015, 04:52 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
TiredOfWaiting0

Wow, I'm so amazed at how helpful everyone is on here. Your advice is incredibly accurate and validating; coming from people speaking from experience. I will take all of it into account.

Feeling so much better today. Mostly due to your comments. Thank you. Actually laughing at how mental I went. The important thing is I never gave into alcohol or chemicals.

I will pick up that book and research the types of AD's for which type i think would be less scary for me to try. You all list different types with different reactions. But I too think some day I will be free of all my burdens and this is just a supervised, legal, crutch to help me get there. I will write down what i want to say and have a serious appointment, too (when i can actually admit i need help, lol). No harm in trying. I don't have to take them. At least one of you said it makes you feel emotionless - that's exactly what i need right now. I'm freaking out at every little thing. Its not like me at all! Some temporary help through the first few months could be exactly what i need. Withdrawal is pyschological too, right?!

Still curious to hear more about your experiences on AD's. Were they helpful or harmful? Side effects? Temptation to abuse? Do you always look spaced out under fluorescent light? Different types (MAOIs SSRIs SNRIs) with different results? links to helpful websites that are factual and scientifically based?

Last edited by TiredOfWaiting0; 04-15-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: addition.