Thread: Hello!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MDK

Well that's the thing is that she says that she doesn't remember cheating or even the incidents that lead up to it, but she never accepts the fact that it has happened, and anytime I ever bring it up as an argument that she shouldn't drink because she does things to hurt me she simply throws something in my face that I've said to hurt her, and claims that it's the reason she drinks. She's a true alcoholic mind you. She feels happy, let's celebrate and drink, she's sad, I need a drink to feel better, She's angry, I need a drink to calm down, she's surprised, woooooh party let's drink, she's bored, I need a drink to spice things up, and this is the cycle of life I go through with her everyday.

I've tried throwing the drinks out but everytime I do that she just finds an excuse to buy more. Like today I threw out a drink that was almost completely finished and she screamed at me and said that she's going to the store to "replace" the "full beer" I just tossed out.

She always tells me that I've verbally abusive and that's why she drinks, but I just told her right now that I want a divorce and now she's all pissy and acting like a jerk.