Thread: Hello!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MDK

Hello!!

I've never posted here before but come here often for the advice posted in the forums.

Not sure if this is where I should post, but here we go and i'll try and keep it as short as possible.

My wife is an alcoholic that has a problem with cheating sometimes. It's gotten to a point where she has left me all night before and half of the next day claiming that she can't remember what happened to her. Another time we went to a friends house to drink and she went into their kitchen and she started making out with him as I got up to check on her. She butt dialed me while she was flirting with some guy she just met talking about how they were going to have sex when I wasn't home. *I came outside and fixed that problem real quick* She's gone to the bar on my school nights and got a ride home from some ******* and before I could ask him anything he left in a panic. *on that occasion she blamed me for not going even though I was attending a course that night and was too tired to go out.* It's gotten to a point that I have 0 trust for her. She's so annoying, and I am in constant fear that she will cheat on me when she drinks. My self esteem is so low due to her barrage of insults over the last 6 years of our marriage that I'm ready to just split. There have been a couple of times when she actually tried to quit and stayed sober for 6 months but relapsed back into her usual ********. Cps has been involved in most of my daughter's lives and they said the next time will be the last time. *this is due to the fact that she got bit by the mean bug and started shoving me while drinking* *cps said I was partly responsible due to me not leaving with them*. I am medically retired from the military so I get a check every month and I was in the plans to buy a house for myself, wife and children.*hold the phone a minute* yes I said I was planning to buy a house for my alcoholic wife and the reason I originally wanted to do this is to make her stop drinking. I feel that maybe one of her triggers is the fact that we live in a place that's not so well off in terms of a great neighborhood (it wasn't always a bad place but lately more ghetto people have been moving into the neighborhood and making her feel unsafe)

anyway....... I'm at my wit's end. I can't deal with the possibility of her infidelity. She's a mean drunk to boot. what are my options? I honestly love her to a point where it clouds my judgment and I can see it. Her actions have recently made me re-evaluate my life choices, but a little too late. I'm tired of waiting for hope and I'm ready to leave......... except I have no idea where to go or how to do this with kids. I can't just kidnap my kids and move across states. We have no savings because she is incapable of handling the bills but wants to handle it for whatever reason and won't take no for an answer