Thread: day 1 again...
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
foryoumyson

day 1 again...

Well day one again pretty sick of the cycle but I've learned a few things along the way. I drink after work because I'm tired and I want to stay up and do things. After I'm exhausted then I have to pick up my 2 year old play with him for a few hours then put him to bed. Once he goes to bed I want to sleep to but I can't because there's always so much to do around the house. If I'm not drinking I'll do nothing and go to sleep . Nothing will get done and then my girlfriend will complain that I did nothing . So i drink and get everything done but then I keep drinking after its all done thinking I'm relaxing but I'm really not...then I wake up with the hangover go home After work and do nothing and go to sleep so really what am I accomplishing ? Another reason I drink is because my girlfriend works second shift so I'm lonely after my son goes to sleep so drinkings like friend but it's a really rotten friend . Then when I give up drinking for a few days I'm just so tired..I don't know what happened to my energy I mean I'm 23 and have no motivation or drive to do anything I'm stuck at a dead end job struggle to make ends meat that's another reason I drink . It's just hard to do anything with a 2 year old I'm just limited to certain things . I just don't know anymore .