Old 04-14-2015, 09:33 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Dave36

Originally Posted by CharlesG View Post
Hey man! May the lord bless you!
I am currently living through the same struggle. I am 23, and have been doing music for about four years now, traveling to flordia, traveling to mexico, all around the world, and the main fuel for me until this year has been drugs and alcohol. I would smuggle pills, smuggle weed anything. I have been sober since Christmas of last year, until a music festival in Austin, TX. I didnt get too drunk but I got back on board with drinking and weed. I have been wanting to quit, but sometimes dont see the reason in it. I smoked last night and see that its def not the route I would like to be going down. I feel so far away from god and my true self and purpose. Although I am still able to function and do certain things. Which is why I eventually go back and crash again. And always want to quit whenever I get back hooked. I am going to stay on this website, and keep my faith, and look into other things. I will work all week and stay busy, making my mind up to never touch those things for excitement and fun again!
I wish you the best of luck, we are all human and all have these same wants and defects! I am here with you!
I have also made so many Day 1 posts here, I am happy to be here again and seeing that I shouldnt ever leave this website no matter how far along i feel i have.
Haha. "Doing music". Made me laugh for some reason.