View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vendetta

Why my username is Vendetta.

My username is Vendetta because one day many years ago I watched V for Vendetta. I really liked the idea of the movie. It was around about the time I began to start drinking heavy. I used it as my username for many things after that. Online during PS3 games they began to call me "V". I thought that was real cool.

Skip to years later and I still use it. But it no longer means what it did.

I have used this forum for the last few months to vent when I'm drunk. To reach out for help when I wasn't ready. In the time I've been drinking I have lost my brother and my dog. But I've also lost me. The person I was.

I made excuses that my Vendetta was against my life. Against my work. Against my family. Against my friends. Against my ex-girlfriends. Even against me. And it turns out my "Vendetta" became a false creation by a innocent being called alcohol.

Well now I'm back to the beginning and I have a real Vendetta. It comes in the form bottles and cans. Now that I realize my true Vendetta, vengeance will be mine.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I've had on this forum. I will check back on this post but after that I probably won't come back here for awhile because it will remind me of who I was.

Thanks Again