Old 04-12-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 367 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
Peter Dinklage is THE MAN! I love the character he created on the show. One of my favorite actors.
Agreed, Peter Dinklage has become one of my favorite actors and is great in GoT. If you haven't seen movie The Station Agent, it's a another great performance by Dinklage, worth watching.

Took a long nap this afternoon - it started raining around 1pm and I just drifted off...for 2 hours! Woah. I think that's the definition of "power nap".

Alas, I woke up to the girlfriend calling and asking me why I untagged some photos on facebook that she posted. There were a few pics of us kissing, etc, - and I since I have professional friends on facebook, I don't like to have a lot of PDA on there. It's just my preference. My girlfriend is 10 years younger than me (29) and seems to have some different priorities and standards. I can't believe that here I am, 40 years old, getting into an argument sparked by facebook pics. Roused from the stupor of my long nap, I did not take too kindly to her interrogation. I felt like just telling her to go jump in a lake and be done with the relationship. I held my tongue though and figure it's a battle best fought another day with a clear head and a solid plan to move forward. She's been a big asset to me down here in many ways, might not be the best idea to just chuck and duck without doing my homework on what my plan is in singlehood.

I will try not to dwell on the argument and just move forward. Had stir fry for dinner. Watching GoT tonight. Have some great podcasts downloaded to listen to as I drift off to sleep later. Have a great sober week everyone, thanks for being here.