View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:13 PM
  # 179 (permalink)  
Cohiba

@nymets86 good to hear you didn't get the booze man you worked so hard really happy for you. Whats the chances though both of us near identical situation (except bitch ex) and both managed to avoid the booze great news. I know the alcohol free beer was a bad idea (it was actually a nice taste) and I was drinking it for the wrong reasons but I had to make it clear last night as the mood I was in I couldn't be dealing with the NA argument coming up. I am also just happy to be hangover free and 13 days sober, I think day 14 was when I lapsed previously so it's a big thing I didn't lapse yesterday

@sva777 thanks for stopping by and yeah I am finding it hard to deal with alone, but I know I have to as don't have any friends/family who don't drink so it is hard but I think it will be worth it in the long run stick in there.

@chadders thanks I know what you mean and was thinking about the future a lot but have decided to stick with it day by day for now, I know cocaine is my main problem and when drink it will lead to it so will take it day by day from now Don't jink it if one of them get injured I am coming to rant at you haha Kell brook is good and one of my favorite fighters but don't think he is that good yet I really want him to fight my most hated boxer ever Amir Khan but Khan keeps chickening. Thanks for the message appreciate it.