Old 04-12-2015, 10:51 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Hello everyone! Back home relaxing. Full day so far. Gym, Tommy, walk by the water. Taking it all in. Just pleasant.

The Sunday blues creep in but, like I was telling a friend, I love when the universe sends those little signs. I decided to make a burger on the grill. Seem the right thing to do on the first nice day for us. The women in front of me was buying Alan's Coffee Brandy. If anyone knows Maine that is a Maine girls go to. Coffee brandy and milk were common at the back woods bars I used to go to. Anyway... She smelled of booze. Not lightly.

I felt sad for her. I silently gave thanks... And stepped out of line to go back for the cappuccino cupcake I was eyeing. I figured that was all the approval the world need to bestow on me to justify it. I deserved it.

Work work work! Yeah! I have some fun stuff to do this week. I need to decipher that scarp of paper I scribbled at 2:30 this morning into a presentation of my design.

Will be close by. Making the burger and eating cupcakes!

Everyone sounds good!

Strat... Yes that what I have. But he also started me on the acid reducers when there was no signs of me stopping the drink. Since I have for some time I cut back and will get a follow up soon.

Thanks for such a nice fun weekend with you all! Really. and thanks to M for hosting!

K