Old 04-12-2015, 09:27 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
CelticZebra

My big plan took away my choice too, I wasn't sure at first that it could or should be that simple. When I stop analysing my motives long enough to consider life since my big plan it truly captivates my thoughts about my return to self-abuse through intoxicating substances into such neatness with the belief I have that I never now drink or just I don't drink. I never drink is my safety net against reopening past, ineffective, faith based on lies. E.g. One won't hurt, just on special occasions, only on Fridays, twos my limit, bit stressed? Very stressed? Depressed? Stressed?
I am thankful of the power the A.C.E. revealed for me.

I made my choice with regards alcohol over 16months ago and am grateful for not having to make the choice again.
So happy I came here when feeling the stress in my life and the strange nostalgic yearnings for a past before I 'had a problem' due to the recent lovely weather opening a picture of lazy sunny days wasted in beer gardens, fields, parks and anywhere with my friends (who I no longer have coz they were/are just drinkers) it's a wonderful place for me, sitting in the sunny garden with my cold coke listening to the singing birds and feeling amongst truly understanding

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself