Old 04-12-2015, 07:15 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
strategery

Good morning all. I am having to work on teaching stuff today. It seems like I get stuff done only to have more stuff piled on.

Janelane-welcome! It's great to have you here!

Bmac-I took mr. strat to bed bath and beyond. They gave him some tasks and more forms to get his man card reinstated. I hope you got your shower curtains, bed sheets, and curtains up since it's SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

Ruby-heh. Your cat knew it was up to no good and was caught. We will catch our pets up to no good and they'll look at us and slow down, but still look at us and continue what they were doing. Has the mallow madness begun?

Solarion-I love MGMT. Have you checked out Oracular Spectacular by them? It is my favorite album by them. Sending hugs your way.

M-glad the paper burning was therapeutic for you.

Lbrain-that dishwasher has been your bane for awhile now.

Trees-congrats on 60 days! That is awesome!

Nons-I wouldn't worry too much about helping that couple. Your company got more than if they had walked away and didn't pay. Maybe facebook sees you coming to threads that talk about alcohol and figures you are in the market for wine.

Della-were there any as advertised on tv products you haven't been happy with that you got?

Weasel-you have Barrett's esophagus? I can understand why you have to be on acid suppressant drugs forever.

Strangeangel-keep up the great work!