View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 02:50 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  
Cohiba

******* HELL TONIGHT WAS HORRIBLE AND I MANAGED NOT TO DRINK OR SNIFF

So it's day 12 alcohol free and I was getting bored sitting in doors so decided to ring a friend and went round his with him and his girlfriend for a catch up.

Got there they were both drinking but it didn't bother me, then her friend which is my recently ex girlfriend turned up with her new boyfriend who doesn't know we used to date. It was the weirdest most uncomfortable situation I have had in ages.

I started getting the AV and CV (first ever time) texting everyone I know asking where they are, what they are doing just to get out of there. I got a call from a mate who invited me out earlier saying theyd gone his and to come as loads of people are there and have loads of drink and coke and are having a massive session. I explained this to them and quickly left needing to get out.

I was heading down to his stopped outside the shop about to go in a buy a bottle of nephew and wray rum (strong as hell) when I thought "don't do it just walk away dont be a ******* idiot all your life". I went in the shop and brought a massive packet of crisps and a scratchcard came out, flagged down a taxi and came home.

I am so proud of myself for not going there and am now laying in bed relaxing with a packet of crisps, some cigarettes and a non alcoholic beer. I know the alcohol free beer and cigs are bad but after the night I have had I don't ******* care and if anyone wants to judge me for it whatever I know I am using it as a substitute for drink but it's not got alcohol and I won't do stupid stuff and after what I have just been through I deserve it.

I think someone must also be looking down on me proud because that £1 scratchcard just won me £18