Old 04-11-2015, 12:55 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
LBrain

okay, every time I try to post I get distracted by something...

bluebird? first I ever heard the expression "smashing" a pizza. Unless that it what you actually did. I assume it means you gorged yourself...

what else... oh Kim K - yes, the caucuses remark. Armenia is to the caucuses what nebraska is to the rockies - I think. I will actually be in the caucuses on the other side of the hill in a couple months - assuming my visa gets approved. I'll do my best to promote world peace. However, I saw in the newspaper this morning that a certain female politician is about to announce her candidacy for a certain public office here in the us of a. And if elected to said office, this brain will be looking for a country to move to. I was gonna buy land in upstate new york some years back but decided against moving to a state of people that actually was brilliant enough to elect this person to the senate.
Sorry...

In other news, I saw an old work mate from 13 years ago. Getting some contacts and networking going. A real job is somewhere in my future. Latest report was a buck-fifty per diem and around a buck an hour straight pay... plus incentives... I could sacrifice a couple years of my life for that.

Need to start working on my off the grid housing plans once I am gainfully employed once again.

Thank you for all of the suggestions M and strat, for getting a working party together to clean up the watershed. It will definitely take some effort to coordinate something like this. 2 different townships own the land for starters, and the only way in is to walk,
but there is definitely potential for a couple business to cough up some bux for a picnic...