View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:50 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ShootingStar1

ShootingStar, I know it's mostly THEIR hate I have internalized but if all others hate me so much, are they not right?

No, Evienne, they are not right.

Their souls are stuck in hatred; it surrounds them like a shroud, and they can see nothing of the light when they are blocked that way. So what is reflected from them onto you is darkness. That is all they have to give. That is all they can see. This is their profound limitation, not yours.

When you surround yourself with people with light within them, they will show their own light and reflect yours.

Start looking for the light, within yourself and within others, and you will see more. And choose to be with people who are loving and caring.

You are entitled to live your own life, for yourself, and if that means leaving the darkness of your original family behind, then so be it.

Please pour out the rest of the drink and start fresh now. Alchohol will only depress you and muddy you further. There are two problems that you can become free from: your alcohol dependence and the reasons you drink: your family of origin.

It will help if you find a professional counselor who understands addiction and abuse to sort this through with you. For the moment, have faith that their darkness does not define you; it defines them.

Hugs,

ShootingStar1