Old 04-11-2015, 04:57 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Awesome S.... Love it!

Was also up at 3:30. Gym was super empty. Got a lot done and the knee feels good. Ready for a long walk by the water later.

Tommy update: He is out of the rehab and doing very well physically. For Tommy anyway. He is frail looking but always has been. Guess what? Double pneumonia and he is what else???? back smoking already! YUP... drinking will follow soon after.

Our friendship is not based on how he chooses to take care of himself. I see it and give him an appropriately hard time about it and then I move on. Thats the way I handle most people. (except myself) If you see something, say something. After that let them do their job how they see fit (or unfit).

Going for coffee in an hour or so with him. Nice to be getting back to our banter of observations and wise cracks.

OK... now for my little one Chuckie. He has learned where the "rolly polly" treats are kept in the cabinet. He has camped out there and screams at me when I go near. Poor thing is just gonna have to get used to Jonesing for treats like I jones for drinking. This is a controlled substance household. Get used to it kid.

K