View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 02:09 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
Cohiba

DAY 11

Feeling really proud that's it 10pm Friday evening and I am staying in, also knew everyone is meeting at the pub tomorrow day for the football so arranged to work to avoid temptation. I am still feeling sluggish but started exercise again heavily and hoping its due to the life change and the exercise should get used to it soon (hopefully). I find coming on here everyday is really helping and reading back through here remembering how low I was at one point and how I am constantly improving.

I am getting very worried though as on May 2nd I am in a situation where there will be a LOT of alcohol for a long period and very drunk friends and I am also assuming a lot of cocaine. I have booked to go watch the mayweather vs pacquiao fight at a bar and already paid for it, I cant watch it at mine and it starts at 10pm and the fight is on at 5am. I am already worried about lapsing but am desperate to watch this fight but only place showing it will be alcohol fueled, before anyone says don't go that is not an option as have paid good money and this is a major event for me (big boxing fan). I am trying to take things one day at a time but this is stuck in my head.

Hope your all doing well.