View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 08:33 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
WhoDey

Hi all ... I wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I'm hanging in there. I also want you to know that I appreciate your posts and have spent some time this week reflecting on your words. I hope I have some time next week to post in more depth.

My normal schedule has been turned upside down and I've been under stress dealing with the affairs of my friend who passed away few weeks ago. It's not so much the legal/business matters, but dealing with his wife that has been difficult. She delegated certain tasks to me, yet second-guesses most decisions and, honestly, can be mean in her reactions. She is in hospice herself, so I bite my lip and take it best I can.

This afternoon I hope to move the last of my friends belongs from the retirement facility. If I don't finish today, I'll finish this weekend. That should bring some stress reduction, but I don't look forward to moving things back into his wife's place.

On the up side, I'll be going to the Reds' game tonight (playing the Cardinals). It will be nice to have a pleasant distraction.

Keep the faith, Tobers. I hope to share more next week.