View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 10:27 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Hi all,

So I have reached day four. By 9pm last night my eyes were really drooping. I thought well here we go - sleep. Ha. I switched the light off got comfortable and was just starting to doze off. Just then - Blam - slight convulsion. It is the same type that I had on the first night but very minor compared.

This went on until about 10pm. I don't remember much after that except waking up every 1,5 hours or so. I did not have the sweats or shivers last night. The shakes are still here this morning, I am not sure if they are getting worse. The burning under the skin down the side of my face is definitely reducing. I did have a headache when I woke up, but nothing like a hangover headache. Once again I am feeling famished. the acetone tasting burping has not happened yet. The brain mist has reduced, but definitely not gone. I am feeling much more alert and have a lot more muscle control back today.

Well it's Friday here in SA, so I just need to get through to 3. Then the day is done. I am going to have to definitely cut back on the cigarettes, I sound like a rasper when I talk. I don't think it would have any negative effect on staying sober.

Well that's where I am this morning. I can honestly say even with the after effects of the withdrawal I feel a helluva lot better than when I was drinking.

Have a good one.

Cheers