Old 04-09-2015, 08:13 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Tuesday1969

Originally Posted by charis78 View Post
Is it possible he lost his phone. My ex lost his twice when drunk. However he did contact me through other means.

He basically in his own way warned you he was a mess when he said he's not sure he can love again. I would get out now bc this push pull behavior only gets worse especially when they realize you tolerate it. Some people are just too screwed up to be in. A relationship, it sounds like he is one of those people
On monday when i became bit frantic thinking something had happened to him, ( i mean people have been reported missing if they cant be found after a mere 12 hours and we have had two cases like that in the media this week)

so i didmt think it was unreasonable to be worried after one week of no reply to ANYTHING

so i contacted one of his friends to see if they had heard from him and he said he had one text from him the day before.

So i know his phone is working and he is alive, but that is all i know.

i didnt want to involve his friend so i didnt ask anything further, but then the guy did say he would ring him and find out why he is doing this to me, but i havent heard back