Old 04-09-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Bimini, my brain is all over the place most of the time. I've gotten better with time but as I was reading through this thread and the responses my mind was also going here and there. The squirrel cage. I'm also a big fan of beach glass. I used to collect it almost religiously and at one time made necklaces out of it. But, the city got a lot better about grooming the beaches over the past ten years so it's harder to come by. I always think it has a magical quality.

So Bimini, Della, Ruby, Olive and Strat could be "scattered brains" instead of LBrain.

I've worked out two days in a row now. I'm going to try to keep the momentum going. I can fit it in after work before picking up kids IF traffic isn't so awful AND I'm mindful enough to leave the office at 4:30. Plus, I wish we could all dial in somewhere and hang out and talk. I love my mother (and father). They had the kids today because the kids are off on spring break. My niece and nephew are as well and all four of the grandkids get along. So, my mom said they could all stay overnight and all day tomorrow. Meaning, that as mr. Ruby is still on the road and the kids are gone I have the house and TV alone to myself tonight!!!!!

And for the dog park people, all the local dog parks and dog events in the area have been closed or cancelled due to a dog influenza outbreak that's sweeping the area. Who knew dogs could get the flu?

BigS, escape to tune up is a good thing and I wholly understand. I used to do that when I lived in Minnesota. Not so much here as I started to get severe anxiety attacks while driving distances by myself. Since I quit drinking that has gotten immeasurably better. And having the kids in the car with me helps too. I'm almost never alone. Now I just have anxiety attacks because they're always fighting in the back seat.