Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

I @#$#@$#@ up, couldn't win, couldn't stop I didn't care

You know, I figured tonight was night to tell the story of me, I couldn't stop I wouldn't stop. Nothing matter, I would sell my own mother for a buck to drink with. Over time if you go over my past post you will realize I would lie like a mofo, I didn't care about anyone and I wanted to do anything for attention.

I will never betray me, I am atheist, I am bull headed, I think I am always right, I am conceded, but you know what I am drunk. I wouldn't listen and I lost everything, and I kind of always skirted the rules of SR and did some stupid stuff and kind of never chat here again so it appears, my own fault.

But you know, so much to be learned, I took it on the chin, I lied to this community, I did some pretty low stuff, I posted here often drunk, so on so forth, but now I am sober.

Sober isn't the end all be all, but I've gained so many friends and people that care, right now you might think you can stop. You might think this is the end, you might think that life is screwing you, and so forth, but you can stop. Go back reread this mans post, I relapsed often and lied more, but now I am sober.

But you know, its not about me, its about you, how do you feel today, where do you want to be tomorrow, YOU CAN QUIT, believe you can quit.....

Be yourself, forget the world this about you, how are you going to be sober?

Message me, no judgement here, resident crazy guy, relapse extraordinaire, sober today thought, and that's all we can ask for. Dee sorry, but I didn't cuss brother just random punctuation.... Jeremy