Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Tuesday1969

Thankyou Charis78

Yeah, a couple of other people think he might be enjoying the attention.

I received one text from him Tuesday 31st,

Nothing since,

The last time he rang me which was Sunday the 29th of march, he apologised for being aloof the week before, and that it is because he doesnt know if he can “love again” after splitting up with his ex, which was actually 4 years ago now. They have two young kids, and he hardly ever gets to see them, and honestly i think he is a pretty broken man.

When he rang me that sunday he was really apologetic about being aloof, and that he doesnt know why he gets aloof, and that when we have sex, he doesnt know what he is supposed to “do” afterwards, or how he is supposed to act.

I said i understood, and that i am really glad he told me, and i also said that i would rather he tells me than just go silent on me.

he then arranged we would go out the next weekend (easter)

AND THEN, the day after, he did just that, and i havent heard from him since except the one worded text on 31st march.

maybe he just shut down emotionally completely?

i didnt really get frantic until Easter Monday, more than a week after speaking to him. i thought something had happened

People get reported as missing if they are gone for as little as 12 hours. hell that has happened in this country twice this week, and all over the news.

AND why in hell wouldnt he just text and say "hey F off" if he didnt want to hear from me? Ive had nothing , no text. Just silence.

Im actually pretty angry

I havent texted him for a couple of days. And i never sent anything angry at any time. Just concerned and confused