View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 04:02 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
AddictGuy

Artfriend,

that thing about being worthy. can we ever be worthy? can we ever do enough? can we ever be totally not worthy? I think of some jerk sitting on death row. Can anyone tell him he can't take a course and learn a new language or something? sure, he's worthy of learning a new language. I mean, why not? and if worthy of one thing, then why not another thing?

and you and I certainly are not sitting on death row.

I too was abused early and yes, it's a life sentence in many ways. and then there's the thing about trying to fill that worthiness void. So I have searched the thing out until I could come to a conclusion.

I just read some self-help books and pondered things and just decided, as a matter of policy, that yes, I was worthy. I am better than some, worse than others. It doesn't matter. i am worthy because i say i am worthy. who on this earth can judge the thing beyond that? we are worthy my friend. we are all worthy if we just go ahead and conclude that we are. and that's good enough. we need to feel worthy to ever have mental health and everyone is worthy of mental health so we are worthy. there you go.