Old 04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Emailed the girl on facebook who I was supposed to meet for coffee and called it off - I hope to have more random meetings with her, but planning a get-together felt a little too close to cheating for me. She didn't seem thrilled with me. Then again, that issue's off my plate and I can move on with my life. Done and done. Crisis of conscience averted. That's something I struggled with during my alcoholic days. I'd overthink, then overdrink, then finally start shooting out texts at midnight to everyone in my phone book and get myself into a hell of a mess.

Glad to hear the snow will melt, Weasel. Good news is that the bad weather has delayed the start of the Twins/Tigers game so it looks like it will start late and I'll be able to watch the game after work. Not sure why - the Twins have looked awful - but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. And baseball.

Saochick- sorry to see what you're dealing with there. Do your best to forget about it and certainly don't walk by the billboard. You can walk any direction when you leave your flat, just don't go that way. Good luck and my sympathies.