View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 10:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Hi all,

Well I am almost at the end of day three.

I don't know how it was or is for others at this stage, but I spent the whole day famished. I ate a toasty, a big bag of crisps, a wrap and some wedges oh and a Portuguese roll. I have not had this sort of appetite since I was a teenager. I avoided anything to do with soda and only drank water. I did have one cup of coffee.

My concentration is definitely returning. I sat through a grueling three hour technical meeting where I was actually able to pull the other engineers to pieces.

As for the sweats, I did not experience it that much. I have a slight tremble in my hands now. Much better than yesterday. The burning sensation under the skin on the side of my face is still there, but is getting noticeably less. The headaches still come. I am not sure whether it is the lack of sleep or due to the insomnia or too many cigarettes. The brain mist is starting to lessen. I am still burping that acetone taste, but far less frequently. I did not have any panic or anxiety moments that I could perceive. I do notice a new sense of confidence that seems to have been gone for a long time now.

I have a new one to add - fatigue. By 2pm I was so shattered. It was really a mission to drive home. I am hoping that will play into my hands for tonight so that I might finally get some sort of sleep. Another new one has entered - emotion. You know where you are in tears for all the trouble etc you caused? Sort of like grief, but your reasoning mind soon takes over and let's you know that you are doing this to heal yourself.

I did have temptation to try just one when I got home and had eaten my dinner, so I just poured all the scotch down the drain.

So that is how it went for me. I hope you guys had a good one.

Cheers