Old 04-09-2015, 07:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Spoonful

Sunrise here shown below out the Kitchen Door in fab Weather ~30 minutes ago...

Had some Dog Park Palz over for a Sober Dinner last night. A nice 'Benchmark' as to what Dinners can be sans Vino. I'm having to quietly formulate what my Dining - and other - Boundaries are this Summer. Everybody and his Brother want to make this their Long Weekend Motel, or a Stopover to Biking in Moab UT. Especially, with our Out-Building Guest Cabin/Snoring Refuge having been completed, and now comfy. SOOOO, with me not sharing any fascination with the local Wineries, this will make for some interesting times. No worries by me. I'm just having to pound the proverbial Stake In The Sand re: what's acceptable 'round here, and what isn't. Not the worst problem in the World to have 15 months in as of tomorrow. Stay tuned...

In other News, we're putting off until Monday a Canyon Hike originally slated for today. This will allow our Pooch to hit the Dog Park today. He and his Primary Pooch Pal wrestled non-stop on the Polished Concrete Floors here last night. The visiting Pooch stood by a Window and barked non-stop at the 3'-high Concrete Buddha outside until we lowered that Window Shade. Funny stuff. If you're a Dog Lover. His Owner can't make the Dog Park early next week, but can today. So, Dogs Rule. My Schedule is secondary in the Dog Universe. We'll hike next week when the Weather is predicted to be even better w/Sunny high temps in the mid-70s.

Hang loose, Y'all! Sober times are worth the niggling details.

A smokin' version here of this old Blues Standard; taped at our very own Red Rocks Amphitheater. 'Cream' who?-) I did insane amounts of 'Spoonfuls' back in the day, and am mighty fortunate to still be here to testify.

Check out the Guitar Sustain on the first note of Joe's Solo...
-

'Spoonful' ~ Joe Bonamassa Live @ Red Rocks

-