View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 07:00 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
HDrosebud

As my 1.5 is approaching and the AV is going stronger again I must remember the following:
1) Running home after work every night to have a drink before I could actually do anything else
2)That night I had my last drink, not remember my one month anniversary being married to a wonderful man because I was too drunk
3) Waking up daily with a slight headache from over drinking the night before
4) Thinking I could control just having one or two ended up drinking like 8 or 9
5) Making promises only to not follow thru because I was drinking
6) Missing time with my grand daughters because I got drunk and called up and destroy my relationship with my daughter
7) The morning I decided to quit drinking, the feeling like death laying on the floor couldn't move to work.

I am sure there are several different reason why we all quit drinking, and if we do decide to pick up that drink all those reason will be sitting on our laps again . They say many people slip and are able to pick up the sobriety where they left off and move forward. Other that slip off the wagon can't ever go back to sobriety.. We can either choose to have a drink route and get back to sobriety or we can continue on the route we are on and stay sober. It is a tough battle I believe we are going through right now. I am going to stay not try but stay on the sober wagon.