View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 05:31 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
HDrosebud

Here is a bitch:
I have a good friend that has a lap band because she is a emotional eater. Now with this lap band you are not allow to have certain foods or alcohol yet she is always eating the things she isn't suppose to eat BREAD and drinking on the weekends. She has asked me to correct her if I see these things going into her mouth. Which I have in the past, recently I have given up since she has had this band for over five years and only lost 20lbs. She even had a doctor tell her until she learns to control her eating she will not tighten this band.. When you over eat it will cause the band to loosen. My friend decided she needed a new doctor and is driving over an hour away so she can get it tighten every six months. CRAZY!!!
Now with all this being said, I made mention to her I am craving a glass of wine, she goes off on me to tell me that alcohol controlled my life and I don't need it. That she would be extremely pissed at me if I did have a sip. EXCUSE me but you are eating things that you are not suppose to for over a five years, going to another doctor because a doctor that truly cares about your health is trying to help you.

No I haven't drank or taken a sip, yes I know she said this because she cares but excuse me but isn't that pot calling the kettle black....