View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 06:31 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Serenidad

Originally Posted by FreeOwl View Post
Hey there... I can understand this feeling and this motive. What arises for me is this; honor your intuition and shift your focus to the things you've identified. Our inner wisdom is the voice of Spirit and is to be given our respect.... But also; don't be too rigid with yourself..... Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, you'll find that a little dose of SR is what is being called for. We who struggle with addiction tend to be obsessive and go to extremes. Consider being gentle with yourself and know that it might not be 'all or nothing'. I commend you for recognizing that maybe you've gotten a bit imbalanced and for taking actions to shift that. Yet I encourage you not to replace imbalance with a different kind of imbalance. Remember we're here when you need us.
Thank you Owl. I'm not "leaving" just taking a break to really work on the solution. The solution for me is in the 12-steps. I really feel this is what God wants for me. Thanks for the kind words. I could use prayers if you have any to offer. Xo