View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 09:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DuhDave

OK !!!...Can we come clean ???

I'am still drinking. I want to quit it so bad I cant STAND it...but it ain't easy !!!

I KNOW there are others out there that are just like me.

Can we start a "Sub-Forum"...a thread or SOMETHING that offers hope and reassurance to those of us that have not put down the drink...yet... but want to SO BAD !!! ???

A group...a thread...a sub-forum for those of us that are trying...and wanting it so bad....but just cant seem to do it... yet.

Somewhere that is not condeming of us...that we can speak freely of our struggle's to put an end to the madness without hearing the typical..."Just dont pickup" BS !

I need to talk about it. I just feel second rate to those that have beatin' the deamon. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has....I just have not "made it" that far and fear that I never will. That scares me.

This websight seems to be the best thing I have to work on my sobriety...BUT my sobriety has not happened ...yet.

Why is that ? I dont know. Something is missing. I Know !!!..."What is your plan" ??? I dont know !!!...I dont have a clue !! I dont seek condemnation. I seek support...from people who are still in the same boat as me. Having YEARS of sobriety under your belt is not really helping me. You long timers have experienced the "Miracle". The craves are over with...you never give it a second thought...drinking is the LAST thing on your mind !

Not for me...or..."Us" !

We're still in the trenches!!!...and it's damn hard !

Respectfully,
DD