Old 04-05-2015, 06:40 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
djmchammered

So today was a disaster, my elderly father whom is my one and only blood relative was supposed to accompany me and my wife and two kids for a day of easter events. My wife and my father do not get along and every time there is a holiday there is a huge fight with me bringing him along between my wife and I. This weekend my father has had low blood sugars and I have been monitoring him and I was afraid to leave him alone during easter. He got over the flu last week and my wife used that as an excuse to not want him to join us. I couldn't leave. I explained that to her calmly and she turned up the yell. She ended up telling me that I should just kill my self, that she wants a divorce, that I should be in a straight jacket and reminded me that I was un invited. So I stayed home and took care of him and started to look for assisted living places for him. He has been living with us for 3 years and is a constant source of arguments. I do every single family thing I am asked on her side and I have this one relative and I am responsive for him. So I spent the day sad and screaming please God help me. I just want the verbal abuse to stop. She and the kids are now home and ignoring me. I will never get an apology apparently everything is always my fault. Tomorrow I get to go take a non dot 5 panel pre-employment drug screen. Good thing I have a brand new whizzanator. I need to get that synthetic urine at the right temp and turned in and then I can quit my current job. My wife has no idea about the test as it would cause another major blowout. I have pulled it off before but the pressure is on. Tomorrow night I have scheduled my first NA meeting since 1995. I am a person with so many issues currently, I need this job as it is a major salary increase for me. In the mean time I am having another nervous breakdown. I really don't have any friends I hang out with or anyone to talk to. I talked to my wife's mother who knows about her verbal abuse as she called and was worried about me. I think I want out of this abusive marriage. Prayers needed.... I am not super religious and I don't really mix that with addiction. Been watching the bible movies all day. Broke down by myself, really need someone who cares. Wife thinks I am a pusseee. I want to live without verbal abuse or alcohol.