View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 01:03 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
Cohiba

@dee74 cheers have been having a look through those, think the problem is my motivation at the moment. I am not sure if it's my body detoxing or the amount of work I am doing to keep my mind of the alcohol but I am constantly exhausted.

@thomas11 thanks man brought some study material to help progress in my career when that arrives going to be reading in all my free time.

@nymets86 thats what is helping me in a way hearing the things they got up on the recent binge thinking how embarassing/childish/dangerous/pointless but then also realising if I was there I would of 100% be joining in. I am exhausted at the moment and I think that is adding on to the boredom. I watched Warrior for the 5th time on Netflix tonight and going to watch the boxing tonight and try and sleep early.

Everyone else following and for you guys it is day 5 for me now really proud of myself hoping to get over this exhausted feeling but lucky no work tomorrow or Monday so going to treat myself to a rest day in bed (know no one will be calling me as they are still binging from the other night) and then Monday exercise all day and some work. I am feeling stronger with the not wanting to drink as the days go by, today sucked that an old friend who I really miss is down for the weekend and asked me out for a few drinks but I refused knowing I wasnt ready yet and knowing I will be able to again in the future. I am also feeling a bit let down by my sober partner we kept in contact reguarlly and both have been relapsing lots (they still are) but it seems they are bored of me and have cut off all contact.

Anyway I was rambling but it helps sometimes hope you all going strong and its amazing to be posting here in the evening sober not in he morning hungover feeling guild/shame.