Old 04-03-2015, 05:24 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  
Olive1

Originally Posted by bigsombrero View Post
I have had a headache the past few days, I usually get them when the weather changes. We've had fog/haze recently and an uptick in temps after several months of bone dry weather and I think that's the cause. The girlfriend is coming tomorrow for the weekend. Maybe that's part of my headache too! Honestly she's been nothing but sweet and nice, but I am feeling the need for a break. I need some alone time, but not here in my house; somewhere "out there". Well, off to bed, g'night guys.
Big, I am sure you are absolutely right about the weather changes and your headache. I heard a story on the radio a few weeks ago about how the high and low pressure....the kind they talk about on the weather report....not only affects the tides and such, but can also cause moderate to severe headaches in people. It is kind of a relief to me to know this, as I am a frequent headache sufferer. Wish I knew the source, it was a very interesting story.

And speaking of weathermen, they are telling me this morning that there is a total eclipse of the moon tomorrow morning early. I shall make every effort to check it out.

Good morning Sober Enders!!!
Happy Friday!