View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 12:01 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Well I have been thinking of this thread a lot since, much as I have tried to take a break from it. Heannie you are right, we did speak about this. And I have often gone down that mode of thought but right now its sending me into a bad spin, too much going on for me now.

I have done the forgiveness things so many times. Never spoke about it, and yet I always find myself back in the same old situations. Perhaps I should break some of these things down into smaller threads, this is my real merry go round. Drink and drugs are coping mechanisms.

Same for you GracieLou. Have done it so many times. I have forgiven each of my parents, silently, so many times and yet they keep doing the same things to me man. Same goes for my so-called ex partner. So it feels like there is no hope left. I don't have anywhere left to turn now.

I sought help for almost a decade. Ended up in rehab/inpatient then, personally I would say that things were gone too far by that stage. Never got any help from the system after that, only hassle. Yes I'm just weak, I know. Theres a reason I was using alcohol to power up and face the world.